ARTS PDF Crackerjack Description
ARTS PDF Crackerjack lets publishing and print production professionals take Adobe Acrobat to the next level with its advanced tools. New features include tools to perform powerful PDF imposition, PDF booklet making, convert RGB and CMYK to Spot color, verify Enfocus Certified PDFs™, and edit and fix images.
Get the award-winning plug-in for publishing and print production professionals. ARTS PDF Crackerjack 5.1 lets you to take Adobe Acrobat to the next level with its advanced tools. Automate your workflow, easily perform powerful PDF impositions, edit and fix images, convert to spot color, verify certified PDFs, print accurate color separations, and preview and control your output. Make your workflow more efficient and profitable.
* Powerful PDF imposition tool for professional layout control and PDF booklet making - Choose step and repeat, N-up, 2-up or 4-up to Create imposed PDF files that meet your production needs. Control sheet size, margins, gutters and printers. Add trim and registration marks, control creep and bleed, and so on.
* Edit images directly inside Adobe® Acrobat® - Fix color spaces, sampling, resolution, size, OPI and much more. Edit one or more images in a document, or make adjustments to all images across a collection of PDF documents.
* Convert color - Convert RGB or CMYK text and graphics in PDF files to spot colors before printing.
* Works with Enfocus Certified PDF - Easily verify a document's Certified PDF status before printing. Prevent costly errors.
* Automate print production using hot folders - Drag and drop PDF filesinto hot folders to automate your workflow. Save and reuse settings for consistent results.
* Get precise control - Adjust for binding and other late-stage positioning needs. Tune dot gain, scaling, separations, screening, and more.
ARTS PDF Crackerjack Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ARTS PDF Crackerjack 5.1.2
Release notes are not available currently.
ARTS PDF Crackerjack Requirements
No additional system requirements.